With epMotion® you are able to automate all routine liquid handling tasks. Together with the epBlue ID software the epMotion can now be employed in application areas that require process documentation.
The new module of the epBlue software system allows simple and safe data exchange with your laboratory information management system by using all common barcodes. Barcoded samples, plates and reagents will be scanned manually and their origin identified and the process documented. epBlue ID will create a result file after the automated process and present it to a laboratory database for safe documentation.
- Simple operation
- Interactive user interface
- Automated worktable check
- Scanning of single tubes and microplates
- Documentation of reagent type and batch
- CSV- or XML-based result file
- Compatible with LIMS generated worklists
- Selective pipetting of samples
- Data exchange with 2D barcode scanners