By changing color from violet to pink or from dark blue to light blue, the PCR Cooler shows when upper temperature value of 7°C has been exceeded. Decisive for the cooling of samples is thereby the color value in the depressions of the PCR Cooler. The individual temperature of single tubes can be determined from the coloring of the respective receptacle bore.
- For the protection, transprot and storage
of your sensitive samples and of course for the safe stoppage of reactions.
- Cools sensitive samples reliably for more than an hour
(with 2 hour precooling at -20°)
- Temperature safety through color change when temperature is exceeded:
> 7 °C : pink or light blue < 7 °C : violet or dark blue
- Simple, space saving
- Instead of ice bath: safe from contamination
- No freezing of samples with special cone contour
- Each individual bore shows the temperature of each single tube
- In the 96 - well format
- For 0.2 ml and 0.5 ml, tube strips, plates and single tubes