By use of a number of different marketing initiatives, Eppendorf South Pacific ( ESP ) has the ability to collect information about users, or potential users , of Eppendorf products and we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the information we gather and how it is to be used and/or amended.
With our initiatives we can collect information about users or potential users including -
1. Personal information normally provided by you via our website, over the telephone, on registration forms for seminars we hold or in response to requests for product or technical information
2. Information generated by our systems which does not relate to you personally. Such information may come from credit referees, independent reporting agencies, press etc...
We will not disclose any information that we have gathered to any person or party outside of our Organization. All information we hold will be treated as confidential.
We use the personal information we collect:-
1. To allow us to provide technical information or products to you that we judge to be of benefit and interest to you.
2. To allow us to contact you for future marketing surveys or initiatives we may undertake that we judge will both benefit and interest you.
3. To allow us to contact you about new products or ideas that we judge you may be able to provide us with valuable input on
4. To allow us a means to ensure that any material we provide is judged to be of interest to you and your work.
5. To allow us methods to identify you , if and when verification may be necessary.
It should be noted that if information we seek is not made available to us it may limit some of our services or information being made available to you.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time and we will advise the market of any amendments to our policy.
RETENTION AND UPDATING RECORDS
All information provided or collected will be stored at the ESP Office which is at Unit 4 112 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113.
Eppendorf South Pacific Pty. Ltd.