How to activate a hardware key protected epBlue version
Dear epMotion customer,
thank your for purchasing epMotion - automated pipetting and epBlue ID - simple and clear automation software.
The epBlue ID functions need to be activated using the supplied hardware key (Dongle, eLicenser) and the hardware key code
Activating a hardware key protected epBlue version
Before being able to launch your new epBlue version, you are required to enter the hardware key code to activate your USB hardware key online. The hardware key code is printed on the hardware key code card that is supplied with the epBlue software package.
Please proceed as follows:
- Choose an office computer (not the epMotion computer) and make sure it has a working internet connection. This connection is necessary to activate the license.
- Download the latest version of the eLicense Control Center (eLCC) software.
Click here to download
(The eLCC is supplied by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, www.elicenser.net)
- Install the eLCC by starting the downloaded file.
- Plug the hardware key into a USB port of the office computer and wait for the operation system to identify it. (the hardware key is designated as "eLicenser" in the following).
- Launch the eLicenser Control Center application, found under Start menu / Programs / eLicenser on a Windows PC or in the Applications folder of Mac OS X. The "eLicensers" list in the eLCC application should display at least one USB-eLicenser.
- Click the "Enter Activation Code" button to download the license for your epBlue version to the USB-eLicenser. To do this, enter the hardware key code from the card supplied with your epBlue software package into the corresponding field. Follow the instructions on screen. For further information on this subject, refer to the Help section in the eLCC.
- After completion of the activation procedure the new license is displayed in the eLicensers list.
- Remove the USB-eLicenser from the office PC and plug it into the epMotion PC. Your epBlue version is now ready to use.
Support for the epBlue hardware key is available at
Europe, International: Tel. +49 1803 666 789 · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
North America: Tel. 800 645 3050 ext. 2258 · E-Mail: support_NA@eppendorf.com
Asia Pacific: Tel. +603 8023 6869 · E-Mail: support_AsiaPacific@eppendorf.com