- Reduced height gives easy sample access even with low-volume pipettes and tips – reduced risk of cross-contamination between pipette and tube
- Single-handed opening and closing through SnapTec™ cap version for fast liquid extraction and addition
- Centrifugation stability up to 17,000 x g1) for both tube variants - SnapTec™ cap and screw cap
- Tightness of the lid is ensured over a broad temperature range
- Less storage space needed due to ~20 % lower height compared to 50 mL conical tubes
- Matching accessories for centrifugation, mixing and heating, sample preparation and storage ensure straightforward integration into existing laboratory environment
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity and optimal sample and pellet visibility
- Screw cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and reduces contamination risk
- The 25 mL conical tube with SnapTec™ cap is autoclavable at 121 °C in 20 min.
- 1) Please note the Instructions For Use for details (www.eppendorf.com/manuals): "Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL, snap cap" and "Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15, 25 and 50 mL"
Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL with SnapTec™ cap
Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL with SnapTec™ cap, 25 mL, Eppendorf Quality™, colorless, 200 tubes (5 bags × 40 tubes) Catalog No. 0030118405