epMotion® Performance Plans
The epMotion Performance Plans offer a choice of preventive maintenance services for consistent instrument performance and confidence in safety.
- The “Essential Check” includes a check of all fundamental functions of the product.
- The “Advanced Maintenance” includes all preventive maintenance services in order to keep the instrument in accordance with the manufacturer specifications.
Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) certification services ensure your Quality Management requirements are fulfilled, providing you with qualified assurance that your epMotion system is functioning correctly, in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
Dispensing tools are precision devices. For this reason they should be regularly maintained and calibrated, which will help ensure their continuing high performance in precision and accuracy. Calibration of the dispensing tools can be performed according to ISO 8655 with NIST-traceable standards supporting GLP documentation.
epMotion® GXP Certification Plans
National and international authorities call for the compliance of currently effective laws, guidelines and norms in regulated areas concerning the validation of computer-assisted systems. Eppendorf offers global certification services conforming to FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU GMP Annex 11, GLP and GAMPR 5 to assure a uniform and standardized operation. We facilitate an uncomplicated validation, from implementation to the point of shut down, by supporting in the Installation and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) process of the instrument and software. The entire qualification will be documented in detail and the user personnel will be extensively trained and certified.
Our various packages cover all services from Instrument Qualification to User Training:
- Installation and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ)
- epMotion® GxP – single channel dispensing tool calibration
- epMotion® GxP - 8-channel dispensing tool calibration
- epMotion®/epBlue™ User Starter Training
- epMotion® GxP User and Administrator Lab and Administrator IT Training
- Lab Automation Seminar/Workshop at the Eppendorf Training Center
- epMotion® GxP Seminar/Workshop
- epMotion® Application Support
epMotion® 96 Performance Plans
Maintenance and Verification Services
The Eppendorf epMotion 96 is a semi-automated electronic pipette for fast and precise parallel 96 channel microplate processing. Maintaining and verifying your systems accuracy and precision on a regular basis is highly recommended to make sure your system still dispenses according to the specification. Eppendorf offers a range of services for different user requirements including GLP compliant documentation.