epT.I.P.S.® Box 50-1,000 µl (96 Tips)
The contamination-free refill system.
The refill system consists of an autoclavable working box, the epTIPS Box and practical refill trays, the epTIPS Reloads. The overall waste volume, as compared to standard disposable boxes, is greatly reduced, addressing environmental concerns. Additionally, all components are 100% recyclable.
- The system allows contamination-free handling of the refill trays: plastic lids protect the trays from direct contact during transfer to the working box.
- The sturdy box ensures a stable base – ideal for working with multi-channel pipettes.
- Reloads can be autoclaved in their packaging and stored for future use – reducing the need for multiple refill boxes.
- Color-coded tray for easy volume identification and matching to respective Eppendorf pipette.
- Reloads are available in two purity levels: "Eppendorf Quality" & "PCR clean". PCR clean means free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors, thus allowing worry-free work in the molecular biology lab.
- IvD conformity.