July 2017: Monthly Offer
Your samples are most prized and should be treated as such. Get everything your sample needs for reproducible results. Like the 5430 microcentrifuge, which has the versatility of a multipurpose centrifuge in a small compact footprint that saves valuable bench space. With legendary Eppendorf tubes you can be sure that your samples are safe during long or short term storage. Don’t forget to check out the Eppendorf Storage boxes which provide safe storage for your sample tubes in a space-saving design.
Eppendorf 5430: Microcentrifuge with multipurpose capabilities for $3,995
The 5430 centrifuge combines the best features of a microcentrifuge (small footprint) and multipurpose centrifuge (versatility) in one instrument. Spin tubes from 0.5 mL to 50 mL plus plates in one compact unit. Save today on a 5430 with either a 30-place or 48-place rotor for $3,995*
- Eppendorf QuickLock® – System for quickly opening and closing the rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of nonuse to reduce energy consumption (37 % overnight) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated in menu)
Order catalog numbers:
022620511: Centrifuge 5430, non-refrigerated, with Rotor FA-45-30-11 incl. rotor lid, rotary knobs, 120 V/50 – 60 Hz (US)
022620509: Centrifuge 5430, non-refrigerated, with Rotor FA-45-30-11 incl. rotor lid, keypad, 120 V/50 – 60 Hz (US)
PROMO CODE: 30SPIN5430C
022620515: Centrifuge 5430, non-refrigerated, with Rotor FA-45-48-11 incl. rotor lid, rotary knobs, 120 V/50 – 60 Hz (US)
022620513: Centrifuge 5430, non-refrigerated, with Rotor FA-45-48-11 incl. rotor lid, keypad, 120 V/50 – 60 Hz (US)
PROMO CODE: 48SPIN5430C
* Pricing will reflect the discounted price of $3,995 once you redeem the promo code.
SAVE 25 % on all Eppendorf tubes and storage boxes!
The Eppendorf Storage Boxes provide safe storage for your sample tubes in a space-saving design. The extensive portfolio offers a selection for tubes from 0.5 mL to 50 mL. These boxes feature Individual alpha-numeric code assigned to each well via laser etching easy sample identification. They are made from polypropylene which allows them to be highly stable in a broad temperature range; -86 °C to +121 °C. Did we mention they are fully autoclavable (121 °C/20 min) and dishwasher safe!
- Made of polypropylene (PP) for high stability in freezing applications and smooth opening and closing
- High-contrast permanent alphanumeric marking of each location through laser labeling enables easy sample reference and minimizes risk of sample mix-up
- Highly stable in a broad temperature range; -86 °C to +121 °C.
Save 25 % of ALL Eppendorf tubes and Storage boxes.
PROMO CODE: 25SUMMER17C