01.10.2018 - 31.10.2018 | Monthly Offer
October is full of ghosts, ghouls, and fang-tastically awesome savings on Eppendorf Tubes and Plates! Save 25 % on all Eppendorf tubes and plates this month and check out the wickedly interesting webinars we have going on.
Save 25 % on all Eppendorf Tubes and Plates
Eppendorf consumables stand for the highest quality and purity achieved by using pure raw materials, automatic production, quality and functional checks, and continuous quality assurance throughout the entire production process. For a limited time only, you can receive a 25 % discount when purchasing any Eppendorf Tubes and Plates**.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in a variety of volumes from 0.5 mL to 50 mL
- Safe-Lock Tubes have a hinged lid that prevents unintentional lid opening during incubation and storage
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Eppendorf Tubes 5.0 mL are the ideal intermediate size between 2.0 mL and 15 mL. Available in both snap cap and screw cap.
- Ideal for storage of samples and liquid solutions
- Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL rated up to 19,500 x g and support a user-friendly ergonomic handling with its flat, grooved anti-roll cap.
- Eppendorf PCR Tubes have extremely thin walls for optimal heat transfer and available in 0.1 mL tube strips, 0.2 mL tubes, 0.2 mL tube strips, and 0.5 mL tubes.
- All Eppendorf tubes are made of premium raw material and are manufactured without the use of slip agents, biocides, and plasticizers – substances known to leach from plasticware into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results.
- Eppendorf Microplates are unmatched, transparent polypropylene for improved sample visibility
- Eppendorf Assay reader plates are available in either black or white for fluorescence or luminescence assays, respectively
- Eppendorf Deepwell Plates are high-performance plates for all manual and automated applications – from sample storage at -86°C to DNA denaturation at 100 °C
- Eppendorf PCR plates are a one-piece design; combining a polycarbonate frame and polypropylene wells for optimal performance
- Eppendorf Plates are manufactured without the use of slip agents, biocides, and plasticizers – substances known to leach from plasticware into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
Use promo code WICKEDDEALS2018C today while ordering!
**This includes microcentrifuge tubes, conical tubes, DWPs, MTPs, PCR tubes, and PCR plates.