Eppendorf is looking for highly motivated, hands-on Business Intelligence and Business Development Specialists in Shanghai, China.
What Eppendorf offers:
• Robust total rewards program including competitive pay and benefits package;
• Company culture that encourages our employees to exercise their creative freedom to introduce his or her own ideas and set things into motion;
• Responsibility in challenging assignments, strategic assessments and projects as part of an international team;
What you could do for us in this role:
• Support the regional Business Intelligence and Development Team in developing the regional Eppendorf strategy spanning a product portfolio, solutions and workflows across different Business Units as part of the global business strategy;
• Enable the Business Units to develop their product strategies and forecast for new products;
• Use an extensive network in life sciences to develop key relationships within the Asia Pacific Africa Latin America and engage with the market to identify trends and emerging technologies and solutions;
• Conduct market and competitive analysis related to products, positioning, pricing, product development and share-of-wallet for all Eppendorf products;
• Provide insight into key customers, key opinion leaders and their needs and requirements to drive developments and competitive positioning in the Business Portfolio, the Competence Center, and the Market Region Sales organization;
• Gather, monitor and present market and competitive intelligence to enable decisions made by the Business Units and the Asia Pacific Africa Latin America management team;
• Guide Area Heads of Sales in identify market and customer segments to drive growth, and develop strategies to capitalize on these opportunities;
• Act as technology and scientific scout for the Competence Center organization (Research & Development), and provide corresponding customer and key opinion leader introductions as a chaperon during field tests for new products and/or product features;
• Work with the Market Region and Sales during customer visits and at trade shows to help them generate going-to-market strategies to capitalize on new opportunities, new approaches and new market segments across Asia Pacific Africa Latin America.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Excellent insights, knowledge and network of cutting-edge life-science, biological and biomedical sciences, biotech/industrial, pharma and clinical environments with a focus on trends and on the future;
• Solid scientific/technical background, minimum bachelor’s (4 year) degree in a scientific discipline;
• Previous work on the interface of the customer in research and development, sales, marketing, business development and/or new market development, MBA advantageous;
• Expertise and knowledge of methods and analysis tools in competitive intelligence, market research and business development especially around new markets;
• Experience in working in a matrix driven environment;
• Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, effective networking and results oriented analytical power;
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (verbal and written);
• Available to travel 50% of the time.
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity?
If so, send your resume to He.email@example.com
Any question, please contact Stella He via email, or at the number +86-21-38560524
*Please note that all documents uploaded to the application must be one of the following file types: .pdf, .docx, or .xlsx