1. Which year did Eppendorf introduce its first thermal cycler using heat and water to cool? Need help?
2. How many different Mastercycler thermal cycler variants does Eppendorf offer? (including Mastercycler X50 , Mastercycler nexus and Mastercycler nexus X2) Need help?
3. Which tube formats can the Mastercycler nexus accommodate? Need help?
4. What is the meaning behind 'Gradient with SteadySlope® technology'? Need help?
5. Mastercycler nexus X2 allows two totally independent protocols to be run at the same time, but what is the configuration of the split-block? Need help?
6. What is the tested power consumption for Mastercycler nexus, during a typical PCR program? Need help? (page 3)
7. What is the tested noise level for Mastercycler nexus, during a typical PCR program? Need help? (page 4)
9. How many PCR Mastercycler X50 units can be combined in a network and operated by the CycleManager X50 software application? Need help?
10. With a ramp rate of up to 10 °C/s how quick is a standard 3-step PCR run with the Mastereycler X50? Need help?
11. What are the benefits of fixing each of the 6 Mastercycler peltier elements at the center point instead of mounting at the sides of each pelter? Need help?
12. Which setting on the Mastercycler can be used to facilitate amplification of 'difficult' templates - for example when amplifying GC-rich targets? Need help? (page 3)
13. Which best describes the innovative 2D-Gradient function of the Mastercycler X50? Need help?
14. What result can be achieved using Mastercycler X50 in combination with Eppendorf Fast PCR Tube Strips? Need help?
15. What is recommended in case of no or low amplification? Need help?