2020 & 2021 have shown us how important digital solutions have become to enable collaboration and to work remotely. With less access to the lab and your colleagues, the move to digital tools is even more important.
In this On Demand webinar you will be given an introduction to where the digital lab space can become a reality for you and how to begin your digital transformation.
We will cover the areas where digitization will improve your workflow and sample safety, giving you more time to focus on what is important. Your Science!
- Understanding the potential impact of the available digital solutions on your work and the benefits of "Going Digital" in the Lab
- Considerations for starting and navigating through the transformation to a digital laboratory
- Identification of starting points for your laboratory and areas where digitization will improve your workflow and sample safety
Date & Time:
- Thursday, June 30, 2022, 5:30pm (CEST)
- Stephen Dey. Head of Regional Segment Marketing, Eppendorf UK
Science background and has been involved with digitalization project at Eppendorf for the last 5 years. He currently heads the European segment marketing team.