5.0 mL, 5.0 mL, Eppendorf Quality™, colorless, 200 tubes (2 bags × 100 tubes)
- Ergonomic operation: Snap cap - simple, practical and ergonomic
singlehand operation. Screw cap - flattened and grooved sides provide
optimal grip and user-friendly handling.
- Broad operating temperature range: Screw cap tubes: -86 °C – 100
°C. Snap cap tubes: -86 °C – 80 °C (when using the clip ≤ 100 °C)
- Material: Exceptionally high-quality, transparent polypropylene,
free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test
- Certified purity: Available in lot specific certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur® purity grades.
- Centrifugation safety: Maximum safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25,000 x g. Fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15 mL tubes – many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Sample recovery: 5.0 mL snap cap tubes are available in Eppendorf LoBind® material for maximum recovery of valuable samples