Contamination is a common problem in cell culture laboratories and there are multiple contamination sources that require consideration. Eppendorf provides a solution for preventing contamination in the cell culture laboratory.
In this special webinar, our team of experts will talk about how to control contamination as well as best practices and lab routines for contamination prevention. We will not only discuss monoculture cultivation but also scale-up beyond one litre using bioreactors.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Importance of safety, precision and time in establishing monoculture
- Good Laboratory Practices for preventing contamination
- Review: Why switch from shake flasks to stirred-tank bioreactors
- Learn about the different process parameters that can be controlled, feeding possibilities and their impact on your culture
- Deepen your knowledge and optimize your process
Who Should Attend:
- Early cell culture user and researcher switching from microbial to cell culture
- Beginners, who consider upscaling from shake flasks to a bioreactor
- Early bioreactor users, who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the possibilities of bioreactors
Date & Time: Webinar took place on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 8am CEST| 11.30am IST| 2pm SGT
- Dr. Abhishek Mule, Bioprocess Infield Application Specialist, Eppendorf Asia Pacific Africa
- Ms. Lu Foong Teng, Technical Product Specialist, Eppendorf Asia Pacific