Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes 1,5 ml
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes 1,5 ml, Biopur (100 pcs.)
The patented hinged lid on these tubes eliminates any danger of leaks.
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes guarantee absolute safety during work with
expensive or toxic samples, radioactive substances or DNA. The test
tubes have a graduation scale and a writing surface.
- A small hook on the hinged lid clips around the rim of the test tube.
- The lid hook prevents the tube from opening accidentally (e.g. during temperature-control processes).
- Tubes can be autoclaved when open (121°C, 20 min).
- Can be easily and single-handedly openend.
- Frosted labeling surfaces.
- Excellent mechanical stability during centrifugation:
- up to 30,000 x g
- 70,000 x g possible in form-fitting rotor
- Graduation scale.
Eppendorf Biopur Quality
- Free of Pyrogen, RNase, DNA and ATP
- Monitored and certified by an external lab
- Individually packaged
- Certificates available at http://www.eppendorf.com