10.01.2019 - 30.06.2019 | Bioprocessing
The Eppendorf bioprocess portfolio offers comprehensive and scalable hardware and software solutions for R&D, process development, pilot and production. Users from industry and research benefit from extensive bioprocess solutions from a single source that meets the highest quality demands.
- BioFlo 120—the BioFlo 120 is a bench-scale bioreactor/fermentor system perfectly suited for all levels of research and development. The system was designed to be flexible to meet the wide-ranging needs of scientists today. 24 interchangeable heat-blanketed and water-jacketed autoclavable vessels are available, along with BioBLU Single-Use Vessels ranging from 250 mL to 40 L working volume.
- BioFlo 320—the BioFlo 320 seamlessly blends beauty and utility in one all-inclusive package. An industrial design, flexibility between interchangeable autoclavable and singleuse vessels, intelligent sensors, Ethernet connectivity, and a software package are only a few of the features that set it apart from the competition. Extensive options give you the customizable solution your lab requires. Combined with the strict quality standards that all Eppendorf products are held to, the BioFlo 320 truly is the premium choice in benchtop bioprocess systems.
- Trade-in/recycle your old controllers and receive a discount on a new order of any Eppendorf BioFlo® controller of equal or greater value
– 1 or 2 benchtop controller(s)—8 % off
– 3 or 4 benchtop controllers—10 % off
– 5 or more benchtop controllers—15 % off
- Eppendorf will come to your facility and remove your old controllers