April 2018 Monthly Offers
See what possibilities can blossom in your lab with pipettes from Eppendorf. Eppendorf pipettes stand apart with unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability that our customers have come to depend on. Couple them with our epT.I.P.S.® pipette tips the accuracy and precision is imporved. See below for great deals on Eppendorf pipettes and epT.I.P.S.
Eppendorf pipettes are the ideal tools for your routine liquid handling needs in the laboratory. Every detail of our pipettes has been optimized to improve the user experience with robustness, accuracy, and ease of use. Experience the difference today.
- Specially optimized space aged polymers make Eppendorf pipettes robust and lightweight, maintaining accuracy over time
- Components of the piston and counter system have been designed to reduce operating forces and improve user efficiency and comfort
- Forward pipetting
- Reverse pipetting
- Sample mixing
- Removal of supernatants
Save 28 % off all Research plus and Reference 2 pipette multipacks.*
Use promo code: PIPETTEPACKS
*Not available on the All-you-need pipette bundles
Tip Top Performance
Eppendorf epT.I.P.S. pipette tips are manufactured under clean room conditions and are uniquely designed to reduce tip attachment forces while forming a complete seal with the pipette to ensure consistent, reproducible measurements every time.
- The ergonomically optimized cone geometry provides the optimal pipette fit on the Eppendorf pipette
- epT.I.P.S. pipette tips can be used universally, including pipette models from other manufacturers
- Available in four purity grades: Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Eppendorf Biopur®, PCR clean/Sterile (sterile and pyrogen-free)
- Pipetting liquids
- Dispensing liquids
- Mixing liquids
- Filling plates and reaction vessels
- Filling gels for electrophoresis
- Phase extraction and removal of supernatants
Save 20 % off ALL Eppendorf epT.I.P.S. pipette tips!
Use promo code: SPRING20
LoBind PCR Consumables
Eppendorf twin.tec® PCR Plates LoBind have been shown to increase the yield of transcript species and the number of reads of NGS Libraries. Furthermore, they have also been demonstrated to have higher DNA recovery during long-term storage making them the ideal solution for NGS library preparation and storage. Now available in both 96-well and 384-well formats.
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- One-piece design, combining a polycarbonate frame and polypropylene wells for optimum performance
- Standard PCR
- Real-time PCR
- High Throughput PCR
Save 20 % off when you use promo code: SPRING20