December 2017 Monthly Offers
Celebrate December with savings on your favorite Eppendorf products. Whether it’s the legendary “Eppi tube” or our innovative LoBind products, get everything you want and need today. Celebrate the future of pipetting this holiday season by giving your lab the gift of electronic pipettes. Save 20 % on multichannel pipettes and tip bundles.
Cross everyone off your list today!
Stock up on all your favorite Consumables
Eppendorf offers consumables with unique features that make every day routines faster, easier, and more reliable. Start the New Year off right, stock up on all your favorite consumables. We know that your samples are precious, which is why we avoid slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during our manufacturing process; substances that have been shown to leach into samples. Did we mention our smart consumables? Our DNA or Protein LoBind, and LoRetention consumables are designed for maximum sample recovery without the use of any surface coating ensuring maximum sample integrity.
- Safe-Lock tube lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Eppendorf epT.I.P.S. pipette tips are ultrahydrophobic surface for minimal sample loss
- Eppendorf 15/50 mL conical tube caps have flattened and grooved sides that support a user-friendly ergonomic handling and minimize contamination risk
- ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. filter tips have a two-phase filter to protect against aerosol contamination
- DNA or RNA applications (e.g. PCR or gene expression analysis)
- Storage of samples and solution with larger volumes
- Forensic trace analysis
Save 25 % off all Eppendorf consumables* today when you use PROMO CODE: WINTER2017
* Does not include epMotion consumables or BioBLU Single-use vessels.
Cell Culture Savings!
Eppendorf Cell Culture Consumables are designed for ease of handling and unsurpassed protection from contamination.
- Packaging: the innovative design can be easily opened without tools and resealed without tape. The bags are shrinkable for space-saving, safe, and contamination-free storage of unused dishes.
- ConvexAccess™: neck geometry significantly facilitates the access to the growth area and makes cell seeding and media exchange more convenient, safe and reliable
- ’The Edge effect’: The outer moat of the 96–well plate can be filled with liquid due to the innovative new chimney–well design of the plates. Therefore inhomogeneous assay results due to the "Edge effect" can be minimized.
- Expansion and culture of adherent and suspension cells on TC treated or on non-treated polystyrene
- Performance of cell-based assays and microscopic analysis
Save 10 % off when you purchase $500 worth of Cell Culture consumables using the promotional code below. Plus, redeem a FREE Easypet 3 and one case of serological pipets to experience a new level of precision and convenience in liquid handling.
Redeem your FREE Easypet 3 and one case of serological pipets at www.eppendorf-us.com/Redemptions
PROMO CODE: 10%CCC2017
Accurate. Precise. Efficient.
Eppendorf multichannel pipettes make plate filling and transfers efficient and effortless. Every detail of the Research plus, Reference 2, and Xplorer multichannel pipettes were designed to improve the user experience with ergonomics, accuracy, and efficiency. Experience the difference today. Save 20% off any multichannel pipette when you use the promotional code below. Plus, redeem four FREE cases of 96-well Eppendorf twin.tec plates.
Redeem your four FREE cases of 96-well Eppendorf twin.tec plates at www.eppendorf-us.com/Redemptions
PROMO CODE: MULTICHANNEL20