01.01.2019 - 31.01.2019 | Monthly Offer
The tube, the myth, the legend
In 1963 a series of innovative consumables products to match all common lab procedures started with the legendary "Eppi". We have since broadened our portfolio to not only offer the 1.5 mL "Eppi" tubes but a range of tubes from 0.5 mL up to 50 mL.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in a variety of volumes from 0.5 mL to 50 mL
- Safe-Lock Tubes have a hinged lid the prevents unintentional lid opening during incubation and storage
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Eppendorf Tubes 5.0 mL are the ideal intermediate size between 2.0 mL and 15 mL. Available in both snap cap and screw cap
- Ideal for storage of samples and liquid solutions
- Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL rated up to 19,500 x g and support a user-friendly ergonomic handling with its flat, grooved anti-roll cap
- Eppendorf PCR Tubes have extremely thin walls for optimal heat transfer and available in 0.1 mL tubes strips, 0.2 mL tubes, 0.2 mL tube strips, and 0.5 mL tubes
- All Eppendorf tubes are made of premium raw material and are manufactured without the use of slip agents, biocides, and plasticizers – substances known to leach from plasticware into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
From now until January 31, 2019, buy 2 cases of tubes and get the associated benchtop rack for free.*
*Must be 2 cases of the same tube. Tube rack will automatically be added to your cart when 2 cases are placed into your cart.