October 2017: Monthly Offers
Celebrate this Halloween with huge savings on the Eppendorf Combitips advanced®. Receive a free Repeater® M4 when you purchase six cases of Combitips advanced. Need a new cell culture pipetting aid? Look no further, see below on how you can save 30 % off the Eppendorf Easypet® 3 and Serological Pipets.
Treat your lab today!
What’s Sweeter than a FREE Repeater?
Streamlining your work with our Repeater M4 and Combitips advanced system. Repetitive dispensing procedures, such as those required in plate filling, aliquoting and kit usage, can be very time consuming with ample opportunity for errors and inconsistencies. The Repeater M4 and Combitips advanced are especially recommended for all your work with kits that incorporate repetitive tasks.
Get a free Repeater M4 with the purchase of 6 boxes of PCR clean Combitips advanced*
* Purchase cat. no. 2231000521 (Includes 2 boxes of 2.5 mL, 2 boxes of 5 mL, 2 boxes of 10 mL, and one Repeater M4)
- Repeater M4 repetitive dispensing modes decrease the number of movements by allowing the user to fill the tip once and dispense up to 100 times without a refill
- The Repeater M4’s automatic Combitip recognition eliminates time consuming volume calculations
- The 9 volume Combitip advanced sizes (0.1 mL – 50 mL) offer a maximum range of dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters depending on the Combitip used
- Elongated Combitips in volumes 2.5 mL, 5.0 mL and 10 mL make it possible to reach the bottom of the most common laboratory vessels
- Repetitive dispensing of volumes in long series such as tube or plate filling, aliquoting reagents and kit usage
- Contamination-free dispensing of toxic, radioactive and other hazardous liquids
- Precise and accurate dispensing of viscous solutions (e.g. glycerol) or liquids with high vapor pressure (e.g. ethanol)
Pipetting Made Easy with the Easypet 3
The Easypet 3 was designed with the latest technological developments and now, pipetting speed is controlled simply with the tips of your fingers allowing you to experience more sensitive control of the meniscus. Eppendorf’s Serological Pipets are designed to work in perfect harmony with your Easypet 3. The pipets offer precise graduations to facilitate quick and easy reading of the volume. The pipets are individually wrapped and packaged in a robust dispenser box to ensure consistent premium quality.
- Easypet 3 is lightweight, well-balanced and has an ergonomic design that allows for fatigue-free pipetting
- Convenient speed adjustment simply done with the tips of your fingers
- Serological Pipets have clear and precise graduations for easy volume determination
- Serological Pipets are free of detectable pyrogens, DNA, RNase and DNase. Certified non-cytotoxic.
- Serial dispensing of aliquots of different volumes
- Resuspension of bacteria or cell pellets
- Aspiration of cell layer from, e.g., Ficoll® gradient
Save 30 % off the Easypet 3 and Serological Pipets. Use promo code: EASYPET30