18.06.2018 - 31.12.2018 | PCR
Speed and enhanced optimization functions like the 2D-Gradient make the Mastercycler X50 the ideal tool for advanced research in molecular biology. The excellent block temperature control and regulation give rise to the next stage of optimization, whereas the adaptable user management and excellent documentation capabilities give peace of mind to laboratories working or conforming to set standards.
A highly intuitive touch display, low noise levels, low power consumption, and the versatile flexlid® concept complete the product to be a powerful yet discrete tool. Up to 10 units can be combined—ideal for high throughput applications or labs with a high number of users running different assays.
Should you feel you need more flexibility or throughput, up to 50 units can be combined in a computer-controlled network.
- Purchase any Eppendorf Mastercycler X50 Network and Save bundle listed below and redeem a FREE Maximize Your PCR Consumables Kit (a $1,726 value). Kit includes:
- twin.tec® LoBind PCR Plates, skirted, PCR clean, colorless, 25 pcs. 2 packs.
- ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S.® LoRetention, PCR clean and sterile, 0.1–10 μL S, 34 mm, dark gray, 960 tips (10 racks × 96 tips), 4 packs
- ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. LoRetention, PCR clean and sterile, 2–100 μL, 53 mm, yellow, 960 tips (10 racks × 96 tips), 4 packs
- DNA LoBind Tubes, DNA LoBind, 1.5 mL, PCR clean, colorless, 250 tubes (5 bags × 50 tubes), 1 pack
Redeem your Maximize Your PCR Consumables Kit at: www.eppendorf-us.com/redemptions
- Order Mastercycler X50