GB | GBP
GB | GBP
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Consumables - behind the scenes!
Product InformationExtra long for loading sample on gels
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Added to Your Cart
GELoader Tips Eppendorf have been designed to simplify the loading of samples onto polyacrylamide gels. These flexible, long and narrow tips prevent the gels from being damaged whilst allowing optimal handling of smallest volumes
- Gel electrophoresis
- Loading of samples onto polyacrylamide gels
- Handling of smallest volumes
- Special tip for gel electrophoresis, loading of polyacrylamide gels
- Flexible long and narrow tips for handling of smallest volumes
- GELoader tips and rack autoclavable
- Highest precision and accuracy when used with Eppendorf pipettes for 0.5 to 10 µL (gray control button)