Despite choosing the appropriate assay type there are many more factors to be considered to mitigate data variability. This joint Promega and Eppendorf webinar series gives a comprehensive overview of the cell culture workflow and introduce measures to maximize the outcome of your cell-based assay.
In this episode, our experts will review the most frequently asked questions, that have been collected over the past years, including:
• When to ideally time an analysis?
• Does the passage number influence experimental outcomes?
• When to choose what detection mode?
• How to select the appropriate microtiter plate?
• What is the best method for detecting mycoplasma?
Join us to participate in the live Q&A session. If you can´t make it just register to receive the link to the recorded session.
October 7, 2021 at 7am PST, 10am EST, 4pm CET
Date & Time
Jessica Wagener, PhD, Application Specialist Cell Handling, Eppendorf AG
Erik Bonke, PhD, Application Specialist, Promega GmbH
Register and watch recording now!