Annoyed by uncomfortable handling in the lab? Workflows in today’s laboratories are becoming ever more condensed, and the strain of laboratory work is constantly increasing – making the ergonomics of laboratory devices and the entire work environment more and more important. Ergonomic aspects are becoming higher priority: Personal health status or corporate sickness levels of employees due to back bone trouble or hand wrist load – everyone tries to reduce the stress.
Ergonomics goes far beyond the "ergonomically designed chair". At the beginning of the 1970s, Eppendorf began optimizing the ergonomics of its laboratory equipment. In 2003, we launched the PhysioCare Concept®
, which was focused on liquid handling devices such as our pipettes. Today, the PhysioCare Concept -implemented in all Eppendorf products- supports the well-being of our users.
Key learning objectives:
- Discuss why ergonomics is key for everyone
- Uncover how to improve ergonomics in the lab
- Identify how to optimize processes in the lab
Date & Time:
- December 15, 2021 at 7am PST, 10am EDT, 4pm CET
- Dr. Jan Bebermeier, Global Marketing Management Segments & Channels