You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Multipette® M4 - Multi-Dispenser Pipette
The Multipette_REG_ M4 multi-dispenser (repeater pipette) helps you perform long, repetitive pipetting tasks with ease
View of Multipette_REG_ M4 multi-dispenser with an assortment of fitting Combitips_REG_ advanced positive displacement pipette tips
Multipette® / Repeater® M4 : Key Features
How to Pipette Challenging Liquids
Product InformationSay goodbye to tedious, long serial pipetting tasks! The Multipette M4 from Eppendorf is ideal for repetitive dispensing of volumes in long series without the need for repeated liquid aspiration. In combination with Combitips® advanced dispenser tips, even viscous or volatile liquids that are difficult to pipette are no problem for the Multipette. With hermetically sealed tips, the Multipette/Combitips positive displacement pipetting system also offers a high level of safety for handling of infectious, toxic or radioactive liquids.
Multipette® M4 Multi-Dispenser Pipette
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Spare Parts (3)
Show more Products
Show more Products
3 Spare Parts
Show more Products
Show more Products
Aspirate liquid once and dispense up to 100 times without tip refill
The Multipette M4 mechanical multi-dispenser pipette allows you to aspirate liquid once and dispense up to 100 times, making it the ideal precision instrument for long, repetitive pipetting tasks, such as tube or plate filling, and aliquoting reagents. Liquid is aspirated and dispensed by positive displacement, which means there is no air cushion that may be affected by liquid sample properties. This ensures that the correct volume is always dispensed - regardless of the density, viscosity and volatility of the liquid.
The Combitips® advanced positive displacement dispenser tips are automatically recognized - eliminating time consuming volume calculations - and are hermetically sealed to provide a high level of user, instrument and sample safety. Ideal for handling infectious, toxic or radioactive liquids.
Eppendorf pioneered the Multipette/Combitips multi-dispenser system in 1978 and improved it several times since. It was the very first pipetting system allowing users to fill the tip once and dispense multiple times. The concept remains a driver for efficient liquid handling and a staple in many labs working with plates or series of tubes.
Advanced interface and sensor control for easy operation
• Displays the number of executed dispensing steps
Volume selection dial
• 20 different volume settings for every size of Combitips advanced
Even if a Combitips advanced dispenser tip is left attached, the Multipette M4 switches off when not in use to save power. When moved again, it switches back on automatically, while still “remembering” the number of executed dispensing steps for increased efficiency.
Combitips advanced attachment sensor
• Automatic Combitips advanced tip recognition and volume display
• Ensures a secure connection between Combitips advanced and Multipette M4
Make long, repetitive pipetting tasks more comfortable
With its easy-to-reach and easily adjustable volume selection dial, the Multipette M4 makes repetitive pipetting tasks manageable. A hand rest supports a relaxed, ergonomic hand position and ease-of-use, ensuring the Multipette M4 provides a greater level of comfort over the day.
The ergonomically shaped operating lever both fills and dispenses the liquid, and also ejects the Combitips advanced dispenser tips, with one-handed operation.
Convenient storage options for your multi-dispenser & pipettes
Our Multipette M4 pipette holders for wall mounting or the Eppendorf Pipette Holder System can be affixed to virtually any surface or integrated with either our charging or non-charging manual pipette carousel stands. Alternatively, one Multipette M4 multi-dispenser can be stored in the Pipette Stand 2 by Eppendorf.
Disposal of packaging and the dispenser at the end of its lifecycle
The packaging of Multipette M4 dispensers contains different materials, including cardboard and plastic foil. Our Multipette packaging cardboard material consists of approx. 92 % recycling material. Please support the global sustainability initiative of recycling valuable raw material by collecting the cardboard and disposing of it in the appropriate collection container at your organization. In respect to the wrapping foils made of LD-PE, we recommend to select a dedicated recycling partner where PE material can be recycled.
Eppendorf liquid handling instruments are designed for many years of use – should the need arise to dispose of your Multipette however, please note that it may potentially be contaminated and includes electronic components and a battery. Please contact your local biosafety officer and/or your local waste management for requirements and best practices concerning electronic and lab waste. You may use the Eppendorf Decontamination Certificate as guidance regarding possible documentation requirements.
- Repetitive dispensing of volumes in long series such as tube or plate filling, aliquoting reagents and kit usage
- Safe dispensing of toxic, radioactive and other hazardous liquids
- Precise and accurate dispensing of viscous solutions (e.g. glycerol) or liquids with high vapor pressure (e.g. ethanol)
- Mechanical positive displacement multi-dispenser: fill the tip once and dispense up to 100 times without a refill
- Automatic Combitips® advanced recognition eliminates time consuming volume calculations
- Easy-to-read display guarantees stress-free and intuitive operation with a digital display of the dispensing volume
- Integrated »Sleep« function switches the instrument off, when it is not being used, thus reducing energy consumption
- Stress-free work via integrated step counter: dispensing procedures can be continued error free after an interruption or distraction
- Wide dispensing range: 1 µL to 10 mL for flexible operation
- Fully emptied Combitips® advanced tip can be easily ejected with one hand using the operating lever
- Perfect for viscous or foaming solutions and liquids with high vapor pressure through positive displacement principle
- Safe handling of toxic, radioactive or infectious material
Downloads: Multipette® M4