You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Pipet Helper® - Mechanical Pipette Aid
Product InformationMake liquid handling tasks easier than ever with the Pipet Helper mechanical pipette aid from Eppendorf. Streamline lab applications such as assay preparation, petrochemical sample transfer, and preparing buffers for chromatography and fluids for fermentation. Ensuring high-precision manual aspiration and dispensing of liquids, the Pipet Helper is perfect also for less experienced users.
Pipet Helper® Mechanical Pipette Controller
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Spare Parts (5)
Show more Products
5 Spare Parts
Show more Products
The mechanical pipette aid that allows inexperienced users to work like experts!
With its light-weight and ergonomic design, the Pipet Helper from Eppendorf makes everyday liquid handling tasks more comfortable and enjoyable. This mechanical pipette aid is the ideal instrument for less experienced users thanks to its robust and intuitive design that makes it easy for anyone to adjust the meniscus with precision. Liquids can be drawn up easily without exerting any pressure and a single lever controls low-force aspiration and dispensing of liquids up to 100 mL at once; splash free blow-out provides additional safety. The specially designed aspirating cone ensures secure seating for all measuring and volumetric pipets (glass and plastic). What else could you want from a mechanical pipette aid?
The perfect companion: Eppendorf Serological Pipets
The Pipet Helper is designed to work with Eppendorf Serological Pipets and other serologial and volumetric pipettes. Individually wrapped and packaged to ensure consistent premium quality, Eppendorf Serological Pipets have precise graduations overlaid on the ultraclear pipette material, so reading volumes is quick and easy.
- Preparation of a buffer for chromatography
- Preparation of a fluid for fermentation
- Sample transfer within petrochemistry
- Generate a sample within water analytics
- Preparation of assays
- Lightweight mechanical pipette controller with reduced operating force
- Easy maintenance and cleaning due to easy disassembly, few parts and fully autoclavable
- Comfortable working because of the good balance and pleasing material
- The aspirating bulb enables pipetting of volumes up to 100 mL at once
- Single lever controls low force aspirating and dispensing
- High control over the liquid movement due to very sensitive valve unit
- Drop-wise dispensing and blow out without splashing
- Drainage without any additional pressure delivers very reproducible results
- Drip stop via hydrophobic membrane filter (3 µm)
- The special silicon pipet adapter guarantees a secure pipette fit
Downloads: Pipet Helper®