TH | THB
Logged in as::
TH | THB
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X
- 1.5 mL, g-safe® centrifugation stability
- Eppendorf Quality, red, 1,000 pcs.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
- Tube lid is easy to open and close for ergonomic operation
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress, and temperature extremes
- g-Safe®: Exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 x g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Graduation for visual control of the pipetted volume
- Frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Ensured functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable when open (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available in Eppendorf Quality and lot-certified PCR clean purity grade
Downloads: Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X