We Care – Today and Tomorrow
When working in SARS-CoV-2-research and vaccine development, reliable results are important. At Eppendorf we want to help you to optimize your results by providing the right equipment and tools.
Now more than ever, it is important to understand the nature of your samples and the likelihood of those samples posing a risk not only to other samples but also to the scientists who are handling them and the wider laboratory.
That scientist is you!
Eppendorf has products designed to speed up results and to protect you:
- Our centrifuges offer innovative safety features including fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors with verified aerosol-tightness.
- Our range of manual pipettes and tips provides ergonomic, safe and accurate liquid handling tools.
- Our CO2 incubators provide a safe, easy to sterilize environment for your cells.
- Our range of automated liquid handlers reduces human involvement, speeds up your workflows and improves result accuracy.
- Our bioprocessing solutions enable rapid progress during vaccine research and development.
In addition, Eppendorf has a variety of articles and downloadable tools that help you and your laboratory colleagues learn how to work safer to minimize the risk of aerosol contamination in the laboratory.