Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
epT.I.P.S.® Motion as SafeRack tips
How to make the most effective use of your consumables spend
Product InformationThe new epMotion systems can reuse tips as e.g. economical choice for multiple wash steps of the same well. Here special epT.I.P.S. Motion SafeRack tips are recommended
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Automated pipetting processes place high demands on the design and material of pipette tips used. Eppendorf has specially designed the epT.I.P.S. for use on the epMotion® 5070 & 5075 Liquid Handling Workstation. epT.I.P.S. Motion SafeRack pipette tips, with and without filters, developed in torsion-resistant, contamination-free racks that are recommended for the re-use of tips feature of epMotion 5073 systems.
Reuse Tips Feature
The new epMotion systems can reuse tips as e.g. economical choice for multiple wash steps
of the same well. Here special epT.I.P.S. Motion SafeRack tips are recommended. Pipette tips
will be placed back into the position of the box they were removed from. Returned tips will
be reused within an application for the same source vessel.
• Individual compartments in rack to avoid cross-contamination between used tips
• Available as standard and PCR clean quality for 50, 300 and 1000 µL
- Available in multiple purity grades
- Easily exchangeable, no additional labware files required
- Color-coded trays for direct volume identification
- Double O-ring on dispensing tools assures an optimal fit each time
- Optical sensor automatically identified tip type
- Box design with internal, individual tip compartments