Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
ViscoTip® - Syringe Tips
How to Pipette Challenging Liquids
Eppendorf Consumables - behind the scenes!
Product InformationLet it flow! ViscoTip syringe tips have been optimized for handling the most viscous of liquids of up to 14,000 mPa*s (e.g., glycerol 99.5 %, liquid detergents, collagen, oils, nail polish, shampoo, ointments). So, if you need to dispense high viscosity liquids and you want to do it with ease, turn to ViscoTip from Eppendorf.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Show more Products
Easily master the highest viscosity liquids with your Multipette® from Eppendorf!
The latest member of the Combitips® advanced dispenser tip family, ViscoTip syringe-style positive displacement tips, are specifically designed and optimized for handling high viscosity liquids up to 14,000 mPa*s such as glycerol 99.5 %, Tween®, oils, creams, shampoos, nail polish - even honey. Save time by dispensing up to 100 times with one filling, and with sharply reduced operating forces, dispensing is faster and your Multipette® battery charge lasts longer.
Automatic tip recognition and volume calculation of ViscoTip dispensing needles by the Multipette® M4 and Multipette® E3/E3x multi-dispenser pipettes make your routine work more efficient.
A range of application notes for various high viscosity liquids provide a framework for recommended working speeds and measurement errors.
- Positive displacement principle (comparable to a syringe)
- For highly viscous liquids such as glycerol 99.5 %, Tween®, oils, creams, shampoos or honey
- Quick dispensing of long series with precise, repeated dispensing of identical volumes (with Multipette hand dispensers)
- Specialized for liquids with a dynamic viscosity from 200 mPa*s to 14,000 mPa*s
- For dispensing volumes from 100 µL to 10 mL in increments of 10 µL
- Make life easier for your instrument: The new design of the tip means significantly lower operation forces are used, thus it speeds up work and reduces energy consumption
- Don't waste time calculating: Automatic tip recognition and volume calculation in Multipette® M4/E3/E3x
- Free of leachables and slip agents: The ViscoTip is free of experiment-interfering leachables (e.g. slip agents, biocides, plasticisers)
- Save time finding the right tip: The color coded double ring and the continuous volume scale distinguish the ViscoTip from Combitips® advanced