Eppendorf Microplates offer the ultimate transparency and quality in a variety of formats:
• 96 and 384 well formats
• F–bottom (flat), U–bottom (round), and V–bottom (conical).
• Eppendorf PCR clean and Sterile purity grades.
• Also available as DNA and Protein LoBind.
• g–Safe®: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 x g for faster protocols and improved sample quality.
• Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing
• High–quality polypropylene guarantees resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min).
• Manufactured without demoulding aids, softeners or biocides
For more information see Application Note 56: The best material for original Eppendorf Tubes® and Plates: Properties and chemical resistance of polypropylene. Application Note 239: Eppendorf Deepwell Plates and Microplates - Investigations of sealing methods.