HU | EUR
HU | EUR
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Product InformationThe IsoTherm-System is the ideal system for safely cooling your samples in 0.5 mL or 1.5 mL/2.0 mL tube formats at -21 °C or 0 °C throughout your entire lab workflow.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Added to Your Cart
The IsoTherm-System, which consists of an IsoRack (work rack), IsoSafe (insulating box), and two IsoPacks (cool packs), specializes in cooling samples effectively and consistently at –21 °C or 0 °C over many hours. The IsoTherm-System can be used to prevent enzymes from becoming inactive as well as for PCR sample preparation, sample transport and slow thawing of frozen samples. Limited to Eppendorf ThermoMixer comfort and ThermoStat plus™
- For transport, storage, and gentle thawing of sensitive samples
- To safely stop reactions in 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, or 2.0 mL reaction vessels
- IsoTherm-System: IsoRack (work rack), IsoSafe (insulating box), and two IsoPacks (cool packs)
- Ideal for cooling, transporting, and storing deep-frozen samples
- Dry incubation technology reduces contamination risk associated with classical icebath incubation for safe sample handling
- Holds up to 24 micro tubes (e.g., 0.5 mL or 1.5 mL/2.0 mL) for broad flexibility
- Two versions of IsoPack (cold pack) available: White maintains 0 °C for up to 6 hours. Blue maintains -21 °C for up to 3 hour
- Racks are stackable, autoclavable and can be centrifuged in the MTP rotor