You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Tube Racks and Eppendorf Cuvette Rack
Product InformationOptimize your workflows through user-friendly handling of clearly arranged samples. Eppendorf Tube Racks and Eppendorf Cuvette Racks are ideal for sample processing, transport, and short- to mid-term storage of samples.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Well Organized - The Eppendorf Tube Racks and Eppendorf Cuvette Rack
Benchtop racks are essential laboratory accessories for efficient processing, transport, and short-term storage of sample preparation tubes, cryogenic tubes, and cuvettes. The comprehensive Eppendorf Tube Rack and Eppendorf Cuvette Rack system supports a clearly arranged and error-free handling of reaction vessels in manifold laboratory workflows. Optimized dimensions, design, and functionality result in various user benefits such as easy tube accessibility or flexible usage. The racks offer the optimal solution and perfect fit for all tubes and cuvettes commonly used in laboratories. Compact dimensions require minimal space.
Wavelike design: Tube rows are arranged in different heights so that the reaction vessels are easily accessible and clearly identifiable.
All racks are stackable to save lab space when not in use.
Optimized space-saving dimensions due to optimized tube location-to-footprint arrangement wthout compromising the tube handling.
Non-slip silicone feet and a tilt-proof footprint design ensure safe handling.
- Stackable within one rack format and also between all rack variants – saves laboratory space when not in use
- Non-slip silicone feet and a tilt-proof footprint design ensure safe handling
- Wavelike design: Tube rows are arranged in different heights so that the reaction vessels are easily accessible and clearly identifiable
- Made of polypropylene (PP) for high chemical and physical resistance
- Optimized space-saving dimensions due to perfect tube position-to-footprint arrangement without compromising the tube handling
- High flexibility: Different sized tubes fit in the 1.5/2.0 mL, 5.0/15.0 mL, 5.0/15/50 mL, and cryogenic tube rack
- Numbered tube positions support fast and easy orientation and error-free handling
Downloads: Eppendorf Tube Racks and Eppendorf Cuvette Rack