Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Mobile Tables - Rolling Cabinet
Product InformationIs space a limited resource in your lab or are you looking for an ergonomic location for your Eppendorf tabletop centrifuge? The new Eppendorf Mobile Tables save precious benchtop space and provide the freedom and flexibility to use your Centrifuge 5804/5804 R, 5810/5810 R, 5910 Ri or 5920 R wherever you need it.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Free up your bench. Use the Mobile Tables if there is not enough space on the regular lab bench, or to lower the operating height of your centrifuge for a more ergonomic work environment. You can also transport and use the centrifuge in other labs.
Whether you choose the low design model for under bench storage of your centrifuge or the high design model for ergonomic loading and unloading of rotors and samples, both Mobile Tables have a very sturdy design for safe centrifugation and are equipped with heavy-duty transport wheels and brakes. And both follow the same extremely high Eppendorf standards in safety and reliability.
- Designed for Centrifuge 5804/5804 R, 5810/5810 R, 5910 R/5910 Ri, 5920 R
- Save precious benchtop space
- Sturdy design for safe centrifugation
- Equipped with heavy-duty transport wheels and brakes
- Ready to use - no assembly necessary
- Safety Tested in compliance with IEC 61010-2-020, achieving the same safety level as for an operation on stationary laboratory workbenches by waiving the use of moving parts such as drawers or mountings.
Downloads: Mobile Tables