Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Request your individual support
Your own dedicated expert assists you in finding the perfect match for your specific mAb workflow. Get your individual consultation!
High-Throughput Screening Solution
High-throughput screening for the identification of antibody hits in culture supernatants of hybridoma clones is usually performed in microtiter plates (MTPs) with 96 or more wells. Various methods are required and all include multiple centrifugation steps of temperature-sensitive samples in MTPs. Refrigerated benchtop Centrifuge 5920 R in combination with swing-bucket Rotor S-4x1000 with plate/tube buckets offer super-high capacity of up to 28 MTPs per run and an advanced cooling performance for optimal sample protection.
- Super-high capacity of 28 x MTPs per run ideal for high-throughput applications.
- Fast loading and unloading with high-capacity plate carrier for 7 MTPs.
- In addition to the FastTemp function for super fast pre-cooling, FastTemp pro® allows for automated pre-cooling based on pre-programmable time and date. Simply turn the centrifuge into standby mode when you leave your lab and let FastTemp pro take care of pre-cooling in the morning so you don’t have to.
Improved Sample Safety
- End of run counter (time after rotor stopped) to provide information whether PBMCs are still well separated by Ficoll-gradient and thus a maximum yield of viable cells is obtained.
- Accurate cooling with intelligent Dynamic Compressor Control (DCC) for optimal sample integrity. Unlike other compressors which switch back and forth between 0% and 100% performance output, DCC allows for a constant and smooth temperature regulation. This results in a precise cooling performance and the set temperature is kept stable at all time.
- In the case of a plate crack you can carry the closed bucket securely to the biosafety cabinet with optional aerosol-tight caps.
- New optional Eppendorf mobile tables lower centrifuge to an ergonomic height for easy loading and unloading of samples and rotors for a more ergonomic work environment.
- Soft-touch lid closure system for ergonomic lid operation. There is no need to exert unnecessary force when closing the centrifuge lid - you can close the centrifuge with ease.
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment.
Centrifuge 5920 R
- High-throughput multipurpose centrifuge with very high capacity, refrigerated for temperature sensitive samples
- New optional mobile tables lower centrifuge to an ergonomic height for easy loading and unloading
- Max. capacity: 4 × 1,000 mL/4 × 7 MTP
- For MTP, DWP and PCR plates
- Max. capacity: 7 x MTP/PCR plates or 2 x DWP
- Max. speed: 3,030 × g
Rotor S-4x1000 with plate/tube buckets
- High capacity swing-bucket rotor for high-throughput plate and tubes applications
- Aerosol-tight caps optional available
- Max. speed: 3,076 × g (3,700 rpm)
| High-throughput screening || || |
Learn about all Centrifuge Solutions for mAbDownload our new poster to find all details you need to know about our centrifuge solutions.
Request your individual support