Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Serological Pipets - Serological Pipette
Eppendorf Workflow: Cell Biology
Product InformationEppendorf serological pipettes offer superior quality and unrivalled accuracy. With easy-to-read graduations and ultra clear plastic, you can aspirate and dispense liquids confidently. All of our serological pipettes are compatible with all mechanical and electronic pipette controllers - including our trusted Pipet Helper® or Easypet® 3.
Eppendorf Serological Pipets
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Show more Products
Experience the quality and convenience you have trusted in for decades with Eppendorf serological pipettes!
Designed to work in perfect harmony with your Easypet 3 or Pipet Helper, Eppendorf completes its portfolio in liquid handling with this serological pipette. For ease and flexibility, our serological pipettes can also be used with any other standard pipette controller.
Rely on precise graduations overlaid on ultra-clear pipette material for quick and easy volume readings from 0.1 mL to 50 mL. Enjoy the freedom of individually wrapped pipettes packaged in a robust dispenser box to ensure consistent premium quality.
- Transfer of liquids
- Mixing suspensions
- Combining reagents and chemical solutions
- Transferring cells for empirical analysis or expansion
- Layering reagents for creating higher density gradients
- Clear and precise graduations for easy volume determination
- Color-coding for easy identification of pipet sizes
- Subunits with dispenser option to keep stored products safe
- Individually wrapped pipets for reliable sterility
- Ultra-pure virgin polystyrene meeting the requirement of USP VI
- Harmonized and well-fitting operation with Easypet 3, compatibility with all existing pipet helpers
- Sterility assurance level of 10-6
- Certified absence of detectable pyrogens, DNA, RNase and DNase
- Certified non-cytotoxic
Downloads: Eppendorf Serological Pipets