Improving ergonomics across the lab
Ergonomics goes far beyond just the ergonomically designed chair. At Eppendorf, we began optimizing our laboratory devices for ergonomics in the early 1970s.
In 2003, we launched the PhysioCare Concept®
, focusing on ergonomic liquid handling devices, like our pipettes.
Since then we’ve broadened the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept to include many laboratory products, including PCR cyclers. Our aim is to offer a holistic solution for harmonizing the workflow in your laboratory with your health and wellbeing.
For the Eppendorf Mastercyler range, this means:
• Ergonomically designed lid closure
• Low noise level for convenient working conditions at the bench
• Small footprint to enable position in direct arm reach at your bench
• Standardized user-interface concept for intuitive handling of devices
• Guided software for easy handling
Further information about the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept:www.eppendorf.com/physiocare/