Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
BioBLU® f Single-Use Bioreactors
Product InformationBioBLU f Single-Use Bioreactors are specifically designed for robust microbial applications using bacteria, yeasts, and fungi allowing microbial process development at the highest level. The rigid wall stirred tank design mimicks traditional bioreactors and supports effective mixing and mass transfer making them suitable for high-cell density fermentation.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Show more Products
Eppendorf BioBLU Single-Use Bioreactors combine all the advantages of single-use technology with the trusted performance and scalability of a stirred-tank design. Single-use bioreactors eliminate labor-intensive cleaning, improve turn-around time, and reduce overall costs. BioBLU f bioreactors are specifically designed for robust microbial applications using bacteria, yeasts, and fungi.
- Bacteria, yeasts, and fungi
- Suitable for high-cell density fermentation
- Single-use, stirred-tank, rigid-walled bioreactors available in sizes ranging from 65 mL to 3.75 L working volume
- Designed for high-density fermentation processes
- Multiple Rushton-type impellers for efficient mixing and mass transfer
- Sealed magnetic drive with fully enclosed bearings maintain vessel sterility
- Baffles for excellent mixing and mass transfer
- Bioreactors are assembled with sparger, gas filters for inlet and exhaust as well as penetrations for pH, DO, temperature, liquid additions, sampling, and harvest
- For use with Eppendorf benchtop bioreactor systems
- Adaptor kits for legacy bioreactor controllers available
Downloads: BioBLU® f Single-Use Bioreactors