You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Deepwell Plates
Eppendorf Consumables - behind the scenes!
Product InformationGet the Eppendorf standard in deep well plate format – our high-performance plates come in 96- and 384-well format with OptiTrack® matrix for the highest quality.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Single Devices (34)
34 Single Devices
Show more Products
For more dependability, stability and efficiency choose Eppendorf Deepwell Plates. Available in both 96- and 384-well formats with white, yellow, green or blue borders, these deep well plates offer high-performance in all applications both manual and automated. With OptiTrack® matrix, a high-contrast alphanumeric label, laser-engraved in the border, you'll be able to find your sample up to 30 % faster and reduce pipetting errors. Rely on Eppendorf Deepwell Plates for everything from sample storage at 86 ºC to DNA denaturation at 100 ºC, and set new standards in your laboratory.
Maximum recovery with RecoverMax® well design
Get Maximal sample recovery and superior mixing properties with the Deepwell plate’s RecoverMax® optimized well geometry. A round and smooth design of well corners helps to prevent sample loss and minimize residual volume while the smooth contours of square-well plates virtually eradicate the risk of cross contamination.
For more information see Application Note 145: Eppendorf Plate® Deepwell 96 and 384: RecoverMax®. And also Application Note 184: Eppendorf Deepwell Plate: Determination of residual volumes during use with the automated pipetting system Eppendorf epMotion®.
Ultimate robustness and precision, available in a variety of formats:
• 96 and 384 well formats.
• 200, 500, 1000 and 2000 µL.
• Eppendorf PCR clean and Sterile purity grades.
• Yellow, Blue, Green, and White plate borders
• Also available as DNA and Protein LoBind
• g–Safe®: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 x g for faster protocols and improved sample quality.
• Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing.
• High-quality polypropylene guarantees resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min).
• Manufactured without demoulding aids, softeners or biocides
For more information see Application Note 56: The best material for original Eppendorf Tubes® and Plates: Properties and chemical resistance of polypropylene. Application Note 146: Eppendorf Plate® Deepwell 96 and 384: g–Safe®.
- Sample storage and preparation
- Bacteria and yeast cultivation
- DNA and RNA isolation with high throughput
- Storage of cDNA or genomic banks
- Storage of siRNA or oligonucleotide libraries
- Protein analysis
- Storage of valuable protein and DNA samples in Eppendorf LoBind plates
- Plasmid purification with high throughput
- Creating dilution series
- OptiTrack® matrix: up to 30 % faster sample identification and fewer pipetting errors via high-contrast alphanumeric labeling
- RecoverMax® well design: Optimized well geometry for maximum sample recovery and excellent mixing properties
- g-Safe®: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality
- Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing
- Easy and reliable stacking
- Minimized remaining volume and high uniformity from well to well
- High-quality polypropylene ensures high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available with barcode. Additional details available at: www.eppendorf.com/barcode
Downloads: Eppendorf Deepwell Plates