Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Product InformationExperience a new level of transparency with Eppendorf Microplates! With the highest quality polypropylene and superior well design, you can pipette, control and recover samples with minimal effort. Plus, we offer a plate for every application.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Single Devices (10)
10 Single Devices
Show more Products
Pipette, control and recover your samples with ease using Eppendorf Microplates! Designed with the easy-to-read alphanumeric OptiTrack® matrix label to identify individual wells, speed up the filling process and significantly reduce the risk of pipetting errors. Eppendorf Microplates are made with high-transparency polypropylene ensuring quick and easy location of samples and are also available in Eppendorf LoBind® for when you need maximum sample recovery.
Superior transparency and OptiTrack® matrix
Rest assured that our Eppendorf Microplates are manufactured from the highest quality polypropylene to ensure maximum transparency and improve reproducibility. Let the contrast-rich OptiTrack matrix guide you to lab efficiency – identify wells in record time and reduce the risk of error and contamination.
Learn more about how Eppendorf Microplates can help rapidly identify samples by reading Application Note 202: Eppendorf Polypropylene Microplates – Fast and secure identification of samples.
Maximum recovery in minimal time with RecoverMax® well design
Get Maximal sample recovery and superior mixing properties with Eppendorf microplate’s RecoverMax® optimized well geometry. A round and smooth design of well corners helps to prevent sample loss and minimize residual volume while the smooth contours of square-well plates virtually eradicate the risk of cross contamination.
Eppendorf Microplates offer the ultimate transparency and quality in a variety of formats:
• 96 and 384 well formats
• F–bottom (flat), U–bottom (round), and V–bottom (conical).
• Eppendorf PCR clean and Sterile purity grades.
• Also available as DNA and Protein LoBind.
• g–Safe®: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 x g for faster protocols and improved sample quality.
• Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing
• High–quality polypropylene guarantees resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min).
• Manufactured without demoulding aids, softeners or biocides
For more information see Application Note 56: The best material for original Eppendorf Tubes® and Plates: Properties and chemical resistance of polypropylene. Application Note 239: Eppendorf Deepwell Plates and Microplates - Investigations of sealing methods.
- Sample storage and preparation
- Assays that require high resistance against temperature or solvents
- Active ingredient screening
- Combinatorial chemistry
- Storage of cDNA or genomic banks
- Protein analysis
- Storage of siRNA or oligonucleotide libraries
- Preparation of tissue and plant lysates
- g-Safe®: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g
- OptiTrack® Matrix: up to 30 % faster sample identification and fewer pipetting errors via high-contrast alphanumeric labeling
- RecoverMax® well design: Optimized well geometry for minimal remaining volume and excellent mixing properties
- Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing
- Unmatched, transparent polypropylene (PP) for improved sample visibility
- Polypropylene ensures high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without slip agents, plastocizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
- Ensured functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
Downloads: Eppendorf Microplates