You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf twin.tec® Trace PCR Plates - PCR Plates
Eppendorf Consumables - behind the scenes!
Product InformationDiscover our new twin.tec® Trace PCR Plates with improved ergonomics and traceability. These microtiter plates are the perfect choice for high-throughput applications, automated workflows, and standardized processes. Our most advanced PCR plate features:
• Laser-engraved lot number and expiration date on each single plate to improve traceability in your laboratory processes
• A new innovative optical guiding grid for quick well-orientation simplifies your manual and semi-automated liquid handling steps
• Fuchsia and crystal blue colors support better visibility and contrast
• Customized barcode versions are available
The new twin.tec Trace plates are comparable in terms of physical material, specifications and superior reproducibility to our well-established twin.tec plates. Check out our Application Note.
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Single Devices (3)
3 Single Devices
Show more Products
The Eppendorf twin.tec® PCR plate combines extremely thin-walled polypropylene wells for optimal heat transfer to the sample with robust polycarbonate frames for high rigidity. With raised well rims, twin.tec plates enable highly effective sealing to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The special design and manufacturing process results in high precision products. Every single plate is a high-performance component in your workflow offering superior reproducibility.
With their laser-engraved lot and expiration date, twin.tec Trace PCR plates are ideally suited for your complex studies, automated high-throughput applications and regulated workflows. They support traceability and documentation for your next audit.
In addition to their high-throughput and compliance features, these microtiter plates come with a laser-engraved optical guiding grid and OptiTrack® matrix that ensure quick well-orientation when you are pipetting manually.
Available in transparent and 2 fresh colors twin.tec Trace plates are ready to deliver maximum performance and reliability for your most demanding workflows!
All Eppendorf Plates are available with customized barcodes – you will find our barcode wizard here.
All Eppendorf twin.tec plates are 'PCR clean', having been batch-tested and certified by an independent and accredited laboratory to be free of a range of common PCR contaminants, including DNA, RNA, DNAse, RNAse, and PCR inhibitors. With these microplates you’ll have maximum confidence in your results.
- Automated, standardized, and/or validated processes
- High-throughput applications
- NGS library preparation
- Standard and real-time PCR
- Sample handling of smaller volumes
- Normalization and 'cherry-picking'
- Laser-engraved lot number and expiration date on each single plate to improve traceability in your laboratory processes
- Unique laser-engraved optical guiding grid and OptiTrack® matrix for quick orientation when pipetting manually
- One-piece design: combining a polycarbonate frame and polypropylene wells for optimum performance
- Extremely thin-walled polypropylene wells guarantee optimum heat transfer to the sample
- Exceptionally solid, torque- and heat-resistant polycarbonate frame: No warping, bending or breaking during heat incubation or centrifugation
- Raised well rims for effective sealing, also reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Batch-tested and certified free of DNA, DNAase, RNase and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean)
- Available with barcode (upon request)
Downloads: Eppendorf twin.tec® Trace PCR Plates