Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50
Product InformationNo Compromise! The Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 and 50 mL meet the highest demands of diverse laboratory applications. Their excellent quality and specifications make them ideally suited for cell biology applications as well as for sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. New! Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50 for one-handed sample handling.
SnapTec 50 mL
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Single Devices (3)
3 Single Devices
Show more Products
The Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL extend the volume range of the Eppendorf Tubes®. Safe design and easy handling ensure best sample processing. They represent an optimized solution for cell culture and cell biology applications as well as for sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Whether centrifugation, mixing, or other applications, the Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL – available either with SnapTec® cap and screw cap or as smart versions like LoBind® or amber – will complete your workflows in an excellent way.
SnapTec® cap: New Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50
• Single-handed operation − the SnapTec cap supports optimized and quick handling of your sample
• Reduced risk of contamination − the SnapTec cap is firmly fixed to the tube, risk of mixing lids on the bench is avoided
• High centrifugation stability, tightness of seal from -86 °C up to 100 °C
• Autoclavable at 121 °C, 20 min.
• Nominal volume of 45 mL − implementable into existing lab equipment due to comparable dimension as 50 mL conical tubes
Cap design: flattened and grooved sides
• Supports a User-friendly, ergonomic handling (easy opening/closing) and one-handed operation
• Enables a stable upright positioning and thus minimizes contamination risk
• High quality material and precision molding ensures a high tightness and minimizes sample loss
High centrifugation stability
Enables shorter centrifugation times and ensures high safety for samples, user and equipment. For details see Application Note 343: Performance comparison of Eppendorf Conical Tubes: cap tightness, centrifugation stability and leachable levels.
“One for all”
A high purity grade makes the tubes suitable for sterile cell applications as well as for nucleic acid applications:
• Sterile & pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free (human & bacterial)
• Lot-individually tested and certified
|Specifications||Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50|
|Diameter (mm)||30 mm|
|Packing||200 tubes (10 bags × 20 tubes)|
|Purity grade(s)||sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, human and bacterial DNA-free|
|Material||tube: polypropylene (raw material USP class 6), screw cap: high-density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Max. RCF||17000 × g|
|Operating temperature||-86 °C – 100 °C|
|Centrifugation stability||up to 17,000 x g1)|
1)Test conditions: Rotor FA-45-6-30 in Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810 R (using a suitable centrifuge adapter for 15 mL tube), sample: saline solution (density: 1.0 g/mL), controlled centrifugation temp.: 25 °C, centrifugation time: 90 min
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Sample preparation in microbiology and molecular biology labs
- Storage of samples and solutions with larger volumes
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility.
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk.
- New! Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50 for fast opening and closing in routine multistep protocols
- New! Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50 are autoclavable at 121°C for 20 Minutes
- Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-colored cap
- High g-Safe centrifugation stability up to 17,000 x g
- Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers
- Optimal sample and pellet visibility
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity
Downloads: Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50