Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X - Microtube
Product InformationThe easy-open, easy-close design of the Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X provides convenient, ergonomic, and reliable one-handed operation. Whether sample preparation, centrifugation or storage – the Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X fit perfectly into your workflows!
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Single Devices (6)
6 Single Devices
Show more Products
The easy-to-open, securely closing, Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X offers comfort and dependability for sample preparation, centrifugation, and storage. One vessel for all applications in molecular biology, chemistry, and biochemistry.
Safer than ever: Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X are designed for centrifugation up to 30.000 x g!
Best material!Eppendorf consumables incl. the Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X are made exclusively from high quality, ultra pure polypropylene, which complies with FDA guidelines 21 CFR § 177.1520 »Olefin Polymers«, and 21 CFR § 178.2010 »Antioxidants and Stabilizers for Polymers«. Extensive quality checks are in place prior to and during production. Furthermore, the final product is examined for functionality. The functionality tests for tubes include lid closure security in a boiling water bath, centrifugation stability and vapor tightness. These quality controls and tests ensure the sustained high product quality across the entire production phase – lot by lot. Please see APPLICATION NOTE No. 056 for details: The best material for original Eppendorf Tubes® and Plates: Properties and chemical resistance of polypropylene
Highest sample integrity!Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio–assay results or measurements, e.g. nucleic acid quantification by photometric measurements at 260 nm.
- Tube lid is easy to open and close for ergonomic operation
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress, and temperature extremes
- g-Safe®: Exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 × g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Graduation for visual control of the pipetted volume
- Frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Ensured functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable when open (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available in Eppendorf Quality and lot-certified PCR clean purity grade
Downloads: Eppendorf Tubes® 3810X