Generating high-quality NGS libraries is a labor-intensive process that requires experience, precision, and accuracy. Optimal, thorough sample preparation upstream of the sequencing process is essential to ensure the best possible results.
Join the experts at Eppendorf for this webinar to get practical advice on getting started with NGS in the lab, and discover how you can bypass pipetting-intensive protocols and automate your sample preparation with Eppendorf epMotion®
—saving you time and effort and help you achieve reliable and reproducible sequencing results.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The basics of NGS workflows;
- Expert advice on getting started with NGS in your lab;
- How Eppendorf epMotion® can help you achieve reliable and reproducible sequencing results;
- Practical tips and tricks for manual and automated liquid handling for NGS library preparation.
- Dr. Tim Schommartz, Global Marketing Manager, Eppendorf
- Elisa Viering, Regional Product Marketing Manager, Eppendorf