Logged in as::
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Request your individual support
Your own dedicated expert assists you in finding the perfect match for your specific mAb workflow. Get your individual consultation!
Big Volume Harvesting Solution
The production of antibodies in cell lines and antigens in bacteria involve harvesting cells from large volume suspensions of several liters. To guarantee sample integrity, cooling is key in these process steps. Refrigerated benchtop Centrifuge 5910 Ri in combination with 4 liter swing-bucket Rotor S-4xUniversal offer advanced cooling performance for optimal sample protection and reproducibility. For improved sustainability and economic efficiency large-volume bottles are reusable, autoclavable, UV-resistant and dishwasher-proof. The new user management including run records optimally supports GxP documentation.
- High throughput with up to 4 x 1,000 mL working volume ideal for cell harvesting applications in a comparatively small footprint and power supply with standard socket.
- Change parameters such as time, temperature and speed in just seconds with the favorites function.
- Quickly access frequently used protocols for increased efficiency and repeatable results with the program function.
Improved Sample Safety
- Accurate cooling with intelligent Dynamic Compressor Control (DCC) for optimal sample integrity. Unlike other compressors which switch back and forth between 0% and 100% performance output, DCC allows for a constant and smooth temperature regulation. This results in a precise cooling performance and the set temperature is kept stable at all time.
- For a low risk of cross-contamination, reusable large-volume bottles and lids are autoclavable, UV-resistant and dishwasher-proof
- Information whether pellet is instable and run has to be repeated with end of run counter (time after rotor stopped is displayed).
- For ergonomic lid operation Eppendorf designed the soft-touch lid closure system. There is no need to exert unnecessary force when closing the centrifuge lid. In combination with a low opening height you can close the centrifuge with ease.
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment.
- Particularly low access height for easy operation. This not only facilitates easy loading and unloading, it also enables everyone in the lab to easily reach the open centrifuge lid.
Centrifuge 5910 Ri
- Super versatile multipurpose centrifuge with high capacity for broad range of consumables, refrigerated for temperature sensitive samples.
- New swing-bucket standard-rotor S-4xUniversal and its unique universal adapters accommodate bottles, plates and conical tubes.
- Max. capacity: 4 × 1,000 mL/4 × 5 MTP
1,000 mL wide-neck bottle
- 1,000 mL working volume ideal for cell harvesting applications
- Low risk of contamination: bottles and lids autoclavable, UV-resistant and dishwasher-proof
- High visibility of pellets: low opacity of polypropylene
Rotor S-4xUniversal with buckets
- Swing-bucket rotor for broad range of high capacity applications in tubes, bottles and plates
- Aerosol-tight caps optional available.
- Max. speed: 4,347 × g (4,500 rpm).
Adapter for 1,000 mL wide-neck bottle
- For Centrifuge 5910 R with rotor S-4xUniversal
- Safe operation: adapters and bottles fully compatible with optional aerosol-tight caps for the safe handling of substances that pose a health hazard
Learn about all Centrifuge Solutions for mAbDownload our new poster to find all details you need to know about our centrifuge solutions.
Request your individual support