You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
Eppendorf Assay/Reader Microplates
Product InformationGet unrivalled sensitivity and reproducibility and elevate your microplate assay protocol with the Eppendorf Assay/Reader Plates. With exceptional signal-to-noise ratio and a lower detection limit. Whether fluorescence, chemiluminescence, or visible detections - select the optimal plate for your assay!
You will find additional download material at the bottom of this page
Show more Products
Say hello to the perfect plate for your microplate assay protocol! Eppendorf assay plate range has the plate for your application, optimized for measuring absorbance in the visible range, fluorescence and chemiluminescence. The range includes both solid plates for top-reading plate readers and versatile clear and black/clear plates for use with both top- and bottom-reading plate readers.
Experience clear signals even with low-concentration samples. Black microplates are ideal for fluorescence detection, with an excellent signal-to-noise ratio, providing low detection limits in assays. White microplates maximize reflection for high-sensitivity detection of luminescence or weak fluorescence.
Superior signal-to-noise ratio
The Eppendorf Assay/Reader Microplates minimize autofluorescence and autoluminescence resulting in higher data quality for your assays.
Image: Fluorescence assay perfomed with Eppendorf black assay plate. Comparison of the signal–to–noise ratio in a DNA quantification assay using the fluorescent dye, PicoGreen®. Black Eppendorf® Microplates and black microplates of other manufacturers were used. PP = polypropylene, PS = polystyrene.
For more information see:
• Application Note 203: Eppendorf Polypropylene Microplates – Highest sensitivity for fluorescence measurements in black plates.
• Application Note 215: Performance evaluation of white Eppendorf Polypropylene Microplates using the Promega CellTiter-Glo® Luminescent Assay.
- Clear VIS and UV-VIS plates for all absorbance assays in the visible and UV range
- Black and white Microplates for Fluorescence and Luminescence detection
- DNA- and Protein concentration with absorbance or fluorescent dyes
- Cell based assays
- Cell viability and apoptosis assays
- Cell imaging
- Protocols that require high resistance against temperature or solvents
- Dilution series
- Preparation of tissue and plant lysates
- Black Eppendorf Microplates offer an excellent signal-to-noise ratio – for clear signals even with low-concentration samples
- White Eppendorf Microplates are optimized for highest sensitivity in the detection of luminescence signals by maximizing reflection
- Solid black and white assay plates are made of polypropylene resulting in high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress, and temperature extremes
- All plates are optimized for minimal autofluorescence and autoluminescence
- Available in lot-certified PCR clean purity grade
- Outstanding dimensional accuracy and high well-to well homogeneity for perfect automation suitability
Downloads: Eppendorf Assay/Reader Microplates