Ultimate robustness and precision, available in a variety of formats:
• 96 and 384 well formats.
• 200, 500, 1000 and 2000 µL.
• Eppendorf PCR clean and Sterile purity grades.
• Yellow, Blue, Green, and White plate borders
• Also available as DNA and Protein LoBind
• g–Safe®: exceptional centrifugation stability up to 6,000 x g for faster protocols and improved sample quality.
• Raised well rims and smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing.
• High-quality polypropylene guarantees resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min).
• Manufactured without demoulding aids, softeners or biocides
For more information see Application Note 56: The best material for original Eppendorf Tubes® and Plates: Properties and chemical resistance of polypropylene. Application Note 146: Eppendorf Plate® Deepwell 96 and 384: g–Safe®.