The Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL extend the volume range of the Eppendorf Tubes®. Safe design and easy handling ensure best sample processing. They represent an optimized solution for cell culture and cell biology applications as well as for sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Whether centrifugation, mixing, or other applications, the Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL – available either with SnapTec® cap and screw cap or as smart versions like LoBind® or amber – will complete your workflows in an excellent way.
SnapTec® cap: New Eppendorf Conical Tubes SnapTec® 50
• Single-handed operation − the SnapTec cap supports optimized and quick handling of your sample
• Reduced risk of contamination − the SnapTec cap is firmly fixed to the tube, risk of mixing lids on the bench is avoided
• High centrifugation stability, tightness of seal from -86 °C up to 100 °C
• Autoclavable at 121 °C, 20 min.
• Nominal volume of 45 mL − implementable into existing lab equipment due to comparable dimension as 50 mL conical tubes
Cap design: flattened and grooved sides
• Supports a User-friendly, ergonomic handling (easy opening/closing) and one-handed operation
• Enables a stable upright positioning and thus minimizes contamination risk
• High quality material and precision molding ensures a high tightness and minimizes sample loss
High centrifugation stability
Enables shorter centrifugation times and ensures high safety for samples, user and equipment. For details see Application Note 343: Performance comparison of Eppendorf Conical Tubes: cap tightness, centrifugation stability and leachable levels.
“One for all”
A high purity grade makes the tubes suitable for sterile cell applications as well as for nucleic acid applications:
• Sterile & pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free (human & bacterial)
• Lot-individually tested and certified