Using the Eppendorf app
If you used the Eppendorf app to scan the 2D code located on the device and received this error, please check the following point:
- Does your device participate in our Product Registration? For a detailed list, please refer to section "Participating products" above. Using the website
If you used the website to enter serial number / registration code, then please check the following points:
- Does your device participate in our Product Registration? For a detailed list, please refer to section "Participating products" above.
- Have you tried to enter an epPoints
code printed on a sticker? For redeeming these codes, please go to epPoints.
- Have you been working with your Eppendorf device over many years? Please note that only pipettes and dispensers manufactured as of 2012 and the majority of instruments manufactured after January 2008 can be registered.
- For pipettes / dispensers: Have you entered the serial number? Please note that in order to register these products, the registration code is required. It is located on the Eppendorf certificate on the packing material.
- Is the serial number format correct? The following serial number formats are accepted in our system: 1234XY456789, A234XY456789, AB34XY456789.
- Have you entered the registration code (pipettes, dispensers) or serial number (instruments, µCuvette) correctly? Please recheck the spelling e.g. often the letter "O" is confused with the number "0" or the letter "Z" is mistaken for the number "2" etc.
Still not working? We are happy to help. Please contact us.