One of the most annoying activities in a laboratory is assuring that assays give comparable results. This holds true for either different laboratories or even for different people within one and the same lab; and when scaling up experiments for higher throughput. Reliable assay transfer safes time and money and is dependent on many factors. Along the lines of, “As long as it´s reproducible, the accuracy is not that important” the importance of accurate Liquid Handling is often underestimated or not taken into account.
This webinar explains how crucial transfer of liquids really is to ensure a reliable transfer of experiments. We will dig into some critical points of NGS library preparation, ELISA and qPCR in order to make assay transfer more efficient and thereby save time.
- Demonstrate how liquid handling influences the reproducibility of your experiments
- Discuss what the right Liquid Handling choices are for your assay transfer; exemplarily shown for NGS, ELISA and qPCR
Date & Time:
December 4, 2019 at 7:00 am PST, 10:00 am EST, 4:00 pm CET
Register and watch recordings now!
- Katja Baesler, Ph.D., Application Specialist Manual Liquid Handling, Eppendorf AG
- Ulrike Gast, Ph.D., Field Applications Specialist Liquid Handling, Eppendorf AG
- Alisa Gruschka, Application Specialist Manual Liquid Handling, Eppendorf AG